Private Client Secretary
An award winning, Legal 500 firm are looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to join their flourishing Family Department in Wokingham, Berkshire.
This well-established firm have been in the area for over 175 years and believe in the traditional values of excellent service and value for money, with their clients appreciating their innovative, proactive and friendly approach to all their legal concerns.
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to work in the Private Client department on a 12 month fixed term contract, with the possibility to extend or go permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary who is looking to join a fast paced successful legal firm. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a legal environment and ideally have experience of working within a Private Client department.
Provide a full legal secretarial service to the Private Client team including:
* full typing service (digital dictation used)
* working from notes dictated onto audiotape
* answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
* organising diaries and making appointments
* preparing court forms and statements
* dealing with enquiries from clients
* filing and other general clerical work
* excellent secretarial skills (60wpm min)
* experience of a law firm
* knowledge of law and legal procedures
* computer literacy
* a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* discretion, for dealing with confidential information
* a good standard of spelling and grammar
* the ability to work to deadlines
* the ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
* a polite, helpful manner
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Secretary to develop their career within a flexible environment and join a successful and expanding firm that is supportive and encouraging in Wokingham, Berkshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or alternatively please do not hesitate to give me a call for a confidential conversation.