Head of Department - Residential Property
This role will place you at the forefront of a prestigious Residential Property department, this role would suit a candidate seeking a step up in terms of progression, or perhaps a candidate looking for a lateral move at a better firm. You will lead a team of 15 in the Conveyancing department, dealing with the very highest quality of work. The firm's reputation is strong, what they have achieved since their launch just a decade ago is highly impressive.
The firm are a regional, full-service practice with three offices. What they have achieved in the years since their launch is unheard of. They have a prestigious name in the local community and their business is built off referrals and at the current time they are very busy.
The firm invests in their staff, they invest in their staff and nurture legal talent. They have progressed many Solicitors up the ranks and have a growing number of homegrown Partners. They boast a strong management team, they invest heavily in their infrastructure and use the latest systems making staff much more efficient.
The firm believe in delivering excellent service and adding value to client's transactions and charging well for the work that they do.
The firm are seeking to hire a Head of Residential Property Solicitor for their growing Cheshunt, Hertfordshire office.
You will lead a team of 15 in the Residential Property department, the conveyancing work that the department undertakes is often high value and of the highest quality.
You will have lots of autonomy to make the role your own, working closely within a supportive Partnership.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of experience)
- Ideally you will have had experience managing a team, although this is not essential for the right candidate
- You will have a strong billings track record
- You should confident in undertaking business development
- This role comes with excellent prospects for Partnership
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus a lucrative bonus structure and benefits package
This is an excellent Head of Residential Property Solicitor role based in the growing Cheshunt office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.