Recruitment Agency reference: 6685090
A position has arisen for a Childcare Locum within a leading local authority in Dorset. This is a key role assisting the Childcare team on a 3 month temporary basis with the possibility of extension. It is paying competitive rates depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in Childcare and be self-sufficient in managing their caseload.
Our client provides an innovative legal service. They are seeking to add an experienced Solicitor who can provide a pro-active and comprehensive service to clients on their duties towards children and young people.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload of care proceedings and PLO cases, including complex cases, non-accidental injury cases and cases with an international dimension
- Providing client care and undertaking case management of the issued proceedings and PLO matters
- Providing legal advice to the client department at all levels
- Preparing s. 31 cases ready for issuing with the Court
- Liaising with other parties including solicitors and experts to progress cases
- Undertaking advocacy in the Magistrates and County Court
- Carrying out advocacy at CMC, directions, interim hearings and at advocates meetings
- Conducting hearings to include Contested and Final Contested
- Advising client social workers in safeguarding children matters including in private law and s37 matters
In return our client is able to offer a stable assignment in a progressive and modern council.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ellie on 01179308760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.