Legal Counsel - Commercial
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Qualification: 2-5 PQE
Permanent - Full-time
Our client is seeking a solicitor who is able to work autonomously in a varied commercial environment.
The successful candidate will be able to accurately and effectively draft and negotiate bespoke contracts and will be able to review and amend terms and conditions to the commercial advantage of our client while ensuring they are updated to all relevant legislation.
The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the different sectors of the business to negotiate a diverse range of contracts for both the suppliers and clients of the business.
The successful legal counsel / commercial solicitor will possess;
* Broad awareness of commercial matters and potential risks.
* Excellent contract negotiation skills.
* The ability to influence stake holders.
* The ability to ensure all parties to the contract understands its terms.
* Support for business change opportunities.
* Respect for the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
* The ability to produce reports and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a similar commercial role in-house or from a highly regarded private practice commercial team.
If this is an opportunity you would consider please contact Jake Heyworth or Adam Zdravkovic in the specialist Legal division at Search Consultancy for a confidential discussion in relation to this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly