Solicitor - Commercial Property
Are you aspiring for a route to progression with one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked, Real Estate teams? This role can offer you concrete prospects in a highly respected and growing Real Estate department.
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across a number of areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business; they have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire a Senior Real Estate Lawyer into their thriving and growing Bristol office.
The firms large and well respected team in Bristol are looking for a Solicitor to work across all areas of commercial property law, providing practical holistic solutions.
Primarily you will be dealing with portfolio management, acquisition and disposal issues and secured lending for a variety of national and local investment and occupational companies, as well as undertaking some development work.
This role will develop your technical and client management skills with access to challenging and complex work, working alongside highly respected senior practitioners. As an expanding team, there are real opportunities for career development as you gain expertise and build your wider skill set.
They will support and encourage you to get involved in business development activities and become embedded into your client sectors.
This role comes with good prospects for the future.
- You will be a Real Estate Lawyer 1 - 4 years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Real Estate work and be used to dealing with a wide range of work
- You will be based in the Bristol office.
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor 1-4 years PQE to join this prestigious Bristol office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.