Solicitor - Commercial Property
Are you seeking a springboard for career progression in a modern, dynamic and forward-thinking firm that has a culture that stands them apart from most other Top 100 law firms?
They have an unrivaled reputation acting for the public sector, NHS, government, and local authorities as well as a flourishing private company client base that specifically service local authorities. They have grown substantially in recent years and are Top 200 and ranked top tier across several practice areas. You will find a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive team culture where the firm invests heavily in nurturing talent. Subsequently, many of the firm's Partners are homegrown. Impressively the firm deal with 100% of local authorities, 40% of health trusts and more than 100 private sector organisations - all working together on the delivery of public services.
The firm is seeking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor NQ - 4 years PQE to join the flourishing Bristol office.
The Commercial Property department is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and has a wealth of expertise with many Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field. You will work with a friendly, supportive and dynamic team working on a broad caseload; the variety will make for a more interesting role.
You will deal with 50% Housing Association work. You will also deal with FTSE 250 private companies, Local authorities, Government, and the NHS.
Your caseload will include; Large scale development projects, Acquisitions, and disposals, Commercial leases, Landlord and tenant and Regeneration.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with between NQ - 4 years PQE
- You will be based in the growing Bristol office
- You will have a good experience of running your own Commercial Property caseload
- Housing association experience will be to big advantage
- The ability to deliver first-class client service is essential
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an industry-leading benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join the Bristol office of this Top 20, dynamic law firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.