Our client is a leading provider of sports betting services.
With offices in Europe and Asia already their vision is to create the world’s leading sport betting experience!
With these exciting growth plans there is a requirement for a Regulatory Lawyer.
- Responsible for international and regulatory matters
- Responsible for preparing regulatory, licensing and compliance documents (including due diligence/disclosure process)
- Main contact for industry compliance matters
- Assisting with company secretarial and general corporate matters
·Experience of handling regulatory law matters
- Experience of dealing with regulators either in-house or in private practice as well as some evidence of experience in advising in relation to regulated industries (e.g. gambling, telecoms, utilities)
- Ability to advise the business on international legal risk, gambling regulation and future compliance with licensing regimes.
·Litigation experience would be useful (but not essential)
- Interest in gambling law
- European languages advantageous.
If you have the skills required and are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.