Wills Clerk, Solihull - A rare opportunity to join a small and friendly practice reporting to the Head of Private Client department. Call us now on 0121 454 1004.
JOB TITLE: Wills Clerk
EXP REQUIRED: 2 years
LOCATION: Solihull, West Midlands
Due to growth within the department, our client is looking for an experienced Wills Clerk to undertake the following duties;
- To take will instructions and prepare all wills other than HNW and personal recommendations
- To handle own caseload
- Assisting other private client fee earners when required
- May be required to assist in the City Centre office from time to time
- Attending clients out of the office
To be the successful Wills Clerk;
- You must have demonstrably good training during previous career, both practical and theoretical and have;
- Experience of handling own caseload for a minimum of two years with minimal supervision
- Experience of drafting simple and complex wills
- Some exposure to LPA's and court of protection
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word and Outlook. Capable of self typing.
- Some experience of or interest in business development
- Drafting skills, professional education
- Excellent file management and the ability to meet financial targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with existing and potential new clients
- Be personable and presentable
This is a great opportunity if you're ambitious and eager to make a reputation for yourself in private client law. The firm are proud of being a professional yet friendly, non-hierarchical, where they want their people to enjoy working together to achieve great results. As an ambitious and forward-thinking firm, you can expect to be provided with excellent training and development opportunities, in order to further your career in a stimulating and supportive environment. Applications will also be considered from experienced Private Client Paralegals with a real passion for this area of law and the progression of their career.
A comprehsive benefits and salary, fast paced yet friendly and supportive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Ronelle Mendez at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Wills Clerk vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Wills Clerk looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Wills Clerks who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).