Locum Commercial Property & Contracts Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Commercial Property and Contracts Lawyer to join a Local Authority in the Northern Home Counties, commutable from London. The position is to start ASAP and will be on an on-going basis until the client is able to make permanent appointments.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with a background dealing with Commercial Property and Contracts matters. Candidates who specialise solely in either Commercial Property or Commercial Contracts law will also be considered. Preferably this experience will have been gained within local government or the wider public sector.
Commercial Property duties include:
- Managing a caseload comprising a broad range of complex property work
- Drafting, negotiating and completing transactional leases and licenses
- Working on high value projects on behalf of the council including property acquisitions, disposals and regeneration matters
Commercial Contracts duties include:
- Advising, drafting and negotiating contracts on behalf of the client in compliance with the Public Procurement Regulations
- Dealing with contracts relating to a wide range of upcoming projects including regeneration and join venture agreements
A competitive hourly rate of £35 - 40 is offered to the successful candidate dependent on experience. In addition, there may be some flexibility in terms of homeworking and the client is also open to considering candidates on both a full-time or part-time basis.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Lauren Watts or Philippa Turner at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavor to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Apply for Locum Commercial Property & Contracts Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly