Well-established law firm require an additional Childcare Solicitor to join their family team based in Wakefield.
- Handling a full childcare caseload, dealing with publicly funded work.
- Running a publicly funded childcare caseload from initial instruction through to completion.
- Representing clients at court.
- Handling own advocacy.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience handling own caseload of childcare family matters.
- Knowledge of the eligibility criteria for legal aid.
- Good advocacy skills.
- Experience acting on behalf of the guardian, desirable but not essential.
- Strong IT and case management experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
Competitive salary and benefits package.