NQ Solicitor - Employment Law
CRA Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a boutique law practice for a Newly Qualified Solicitor to join their expanding team. This reputable healthcare sector focused employment team are in a period of growth hence the requirement for another fee earner to join the team.
* The NQ employment solicitor will be working on a caseload consisting of non contentious and contentious employment work for sector based clients.
* Scope to work on employment work that tends to be of a highly sensitive and high profile nature.
* You will be providing general employment advice, drafting employment contracts, policies and grievance procedures and working on ET claims.
* The successful candidate will have completed a training seat in employment law from a well established law firm.
* A good academic record
* It is preferable if you are able to show experience acting for respondent clients.
* Competitive salary and benefit package.
* Chance to work for a firm who are well known nationally for their quality work.
* A warm and friendly team with plenty of opportunity to learn from the senior fee earners.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on 0114 2418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Apply for NQ Solicitor - Employment Law
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly