Private Client Lawyer
We are currently working with a multinational mass media and information firm in their search for a Senior Private Client Lawyer to join their Private Client Practical Law team on a 6 month contract, based in Canary Wharf. The role has an immediate start date.
They are looking for a Senior-level Lawyer with a high level of technical knowledge and a strong interest in writing and communicating the law and its practical implications.
The role will report to the Head of Private Client Law and cover the following duties;
- Researching, writing, commissioning and delivering well-written, up-to-date content for online publication that reflects current market legal practice and is of the quality and scope that meets the business objectives and needs of customers.
- Keeping up-to-date with all relevant law, practice and market developments so that all content for which you are responsible reflects and takes account of current practice and up-to-date law and market trends.
- Maintaining all content for which you are responsible to ensure is up-to-date and continues to be of the quality and scope that meets business objectives and needs of customers.
- Responding to questions from customers about law relating to private client practice and content published for Practical Law Private Client.
- Developing relationships with third parties with a view to obtaining contributions of content or improving content through third party insights into law or practice.
- Helping with the development of Practical Law Private Client and, more generally with the development of Practical Law Practice Areas.
- Supporting marketing and sales and all other parts of the business to help formulate and deliver business objectives.
- Supporting and mentoring colleagues in relation to writing and maintaining content and answering questions from customers, including through subediting and peer review.
- UK Qualified Solicitor – likely to have upwards of 8 years PQE
- Broad knowledge and experience of private client law
- Ability to produce well-written, practical content
- Extensive experience working in private practise.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Private Client Lawyer to try something different, in a role which offers breadth and autonomy whilst working for one of the leading brands within the market.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Private Client Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly