New Role! Law Costs Draftsman
Law Costs Draftsman
My client is looking for a Law Costs Draftsperson to assist their friendly firm in Newport.,Gwent.
For this role it is essential that you have experience gained within Law Costs and have a working knowledge of Legal Aid procedures.
You will have:-
- At least two years (or equivalent experience) of working in a similar costs role
- Ideally you will have experience of private bills
- Preparing formal Bills of Costs
- Adhering to Money Laundering Procedures
- Ensuring all data input into CCMS is accurate, timely and complete
- Bill processing and Costs Reviews
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our TSR LEGAL head offices.