New Role! Law Costs Draftsman
Law Costs Draftsman
My client is looking for a Law Costs Draftsperson to assist their friendly firm in Newport.,Gwent.
For this role it is essential that you have experience gained within Law Costs and have a working knowledge of Legal Aid procedures.
You will have:-
- At least two years (or equivalent experience) of working in a similar costs role
- Ideally you will have experience of private bills
- Preparing formal Bills of Costs
- Adhering to Money Laundering Procedures
- Ensuring all data input into CCMS is accurate, timely and complete
- Bill processing and Costs Reviews
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our TSR LEGAL head offices.
Apply for New Role! Law Costs Draftsman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly