Dispute Resolution Partner
International Dispute Partner
US Law Firm - Dubai based
A US international law firm with over 20 offices world wide is currently on the look out for a Dispute Partner to come join them in their growing UAE office.
This is an exciting opportunity in which the chosen candidate's will have some level of autonomy and given the ability to grow their team.
The firms has extensive presence in the region and this is part of the firms tactical expansion for the GCC.
The firm is open, and actually encourages bringing a small team to build up the practice.
The client is seeking Senior lawyers who:
- Have on the ground experience in the UAE market
- Proven exp building and maintaining a team
- Able to comfortably deliver on targets
- Has a proven track record of winning clients over.
The role is to build up the dispute team so candidates will need to be:
- Comfortable with a vast array of litigation matters
- Confident in advising on alternative dispute resolution procedure
- Able to lease closely with local entities in relation to court procedures and matters.
As this is a senior position salary will be at an international level but will be, in part, dictated by a litigations Partners business plan and potential following.
A business plan, despite not being an initial requirement for an application, will be required further down the line.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.