Commercial / Corporate Solicitor - Tyne and Wear
Tyne and Wear
My client is a well-established independent and forward thinking Law Firm based in the North East of England. We are looking to assist in their growth by recruiting a commercial/corporate solicitor.
Purpose of the Role:
To provide high quality legal advice, assist and advocate for clients of the firm. You will be tasked with but not limited to;
- To provide an ongoing service to existing clients
- To develop new business
- To develop and enhance the commercial team
- To meet fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives
- To take client instructions and provide legal advice and assistance
- Where appropriate running a caseload of client matters in accordance with Quality Procedures Manual, SRA Code, LAA Contract, Lexcel, CQS and SQM requirements
- To represent clients at Court where appropriate
You will be a qualified solicitor between 3-5 years; you will be able to demonstrate your understand of corporate/commercial law. You will have excellent communication skills both written and oral. It is also essential you are a car driver
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies