Solicitor - Serious Injury - Newcastle
Solicitor - Serious Injury
My client is a Legal 500 registered Law and they are one of the largest in the North East; they are a multi disciplined firm with both regional and national reach
My Client has a key vacancy for a Solicitor to work in the expanding Neurotrauma team in their Claimant Personal Injury department dealing with cases involving serious neurological injury.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Independently, and as part of a team, handling Neurotrauma injury claims, both pre-litigation and litigated cases
- Undertaking liability investigations
- Quantum investigations (including review of medical, therapy, employment and case management documentation, obtaining medical and other expert evidence, and special damages calculations), drafting Schedules of Loss.
- Applying a proactive approach on a case by case basis to achieve the very best outcome for the client, and to ensure that Court timetables are complied with
- Promoting the firm, and particularly the Neurotrauma team, externally, by attending events, developing positive relationships with potential work-referrers
- Providing an exceptional client experience
You will have experience of working on cases which involve complex and high value personal injury claims, specifically brain and spinal cord injuries. You will be familiar with the CPR and medical issues relevant to serious neurological injuries. You will also be flexible, a good team player, enthusiastic and will have a commitment to client care.
Salary for this role will be commensurate with experience and they offer an exciting benefits package. This role represents an exciting opportunity to further develop your career within an ambitious and dynamic team
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.