Private Client Partner / Senior Associate
Private Client Partner / Senior Associate – Bristol
My client are seeking to recruit a confident and business development focussed Partner or Senior Associate to support the growth of their ambitious Trust & Estates team. Based in their Bristol office, you will work directly with the Head of Department to build a new Private Client team in that location. Potentially either bringing a following or a book of contacts with you, you will be handling a range of matters including:
- non-contentious private client/wealth, with an entrepreneur and family office focus, working alongside corporate, tax and commercial property teams
- advising in relation to IHT planning, will, LPA and Trust drafting
- advising individuals on lifetime giving and the protection of wealth
- providing pre-sale tax planning advice for shareholders in private limited companies
- owner-managed business succession
- advising institutional trustees and executors (including private banks/family offices), on all aspects of trusteeship and estate administration
- administering taxable estates (with business assets, agricultural assets and trust interests, etc)
You will have already gained considerable experience in these types of matters, and have developed a strong reputation locally with a variety of clients and business networks. We will expect you to take a key role in growing the new Bristol team, increasing our presence within the market through your positive and proactive approach to business development.
With an exemplary reputation for high quality private client work in Bristol, you will have already demonstrated your ability to build lasting relationships, whilst developing new business networks and connections in the local market. With an established client following or contacts, you're an excellent communicator who readily gains the confidence of clients you are working with, and business development activity is something you naturally gravitate towards, and relish taking on. Dynamic and highly motivated, you're keen to get out and about to make the most of new business opportunities, and by doing so, will create your own following over time if you don’t already have one. In all aspects of your work with us, we'll be looking to you to help us increase our reputation and reach in the Bristol market. Naturally resilient, you already show your ability to cope with stressful and demanding situations, and are accustomed to working under pressure to meet challenging deadlines. Tenacious and thorough with good commercial judgement, you work hard to find the best possible solutions, and are meticulous in your work. This is a great opportunity if you're ambitious and keen to stand out, as we'll seek to invest in you, and support your learning and development goals, in order for you to achieve career progression, and realise your longer term ambitions.
About the client
My client are proud of being a professional yet friendly, non-hierarchical firm, where we want our people to enjoy working together to achieve great results. As an ambitious and forward-thinking firm, you can expect to be provided with excellent training and development opportunities, in order to further your career in a stimulating and supportive environment.
If joining as a Senior Associate, you'll also enjoy a range of flexible benefits, which include:
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.
Apply for Private Client Partner / Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly