Civil Litigation Solicitor
A progressive and forward thinking firm is looking for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join its team based in Rotherham They are well established in the local and regional market and as a result much of their work is from referrals and word of mouth.
- You will be acting on a broad range of civil litigation matters including but not limited to; professional negligence, contentious probate, trustee related issues, debt collection and property litigation
- The firm encourage you to be involved with business development and marketing.
- You will be acting for broad range of individuals and a handful of businesses.
- You will be part of a small but friendly team and will be well supported.
- You will be passionate and enthusiastic about this area of law and have the desire to pursue a long term career.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in civil litigation with excellent business acumen.
- Ties to the local area are desirable.
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who is at least 1-4 years' PQE, however this level of experience has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this level.
- Our client is also open to application from people with more experience if they are able to bring work with them.
- Competitive salary and benefits are on offers.
- Traditional environment in a firm with strong local connections.
- There are excellent prospects for progression for the appointed person.
For further information in relation to this position, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.