Fee Earner - Personal Injury - Newcastle
My Client is a Legal 500 recognised legal practice and are a specialist Personal Injury Law Firm, Due to expansion and the opening of a new office they are looking to appoint a Fee Earner within the Personal Injury to join their Newcastle office.
To manage a caseload of litigated and non litigated personal injury claims involving allegations of Fraud and/or Low Velocity Impact (LVI)
Purpose of the Job:
- Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR.
- Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with remainder of daily tasks on To Do list.
- Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs
- Have relevant experience of having handled claims involving allegations of Fraud/LVI.
- To have a good working knowledge relevant case law and/or legislation.
- Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim
You will be at least 1 year PQE and will be experienced of managing your own caseload. You will have a proven track record of running a successful fast track caseload within a personal injury environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who are committed to providing the best service through the best staff; including ongoing training and a wide-range of loyalty benefits, incentives, team building opportunities, and performance based reward schemes.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.