Commercial Property Solicitor
A leading regional law Firm whose history dates back over 100 years is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor (or equivalent) to join an expanding and busy existing commercial team.
You will undertake a full caseload of commercial property matters which will include high value and complex purchase and sales, regeneration matters and other ad hoc property matters.
As the successful candidate you will possess experience in Commercial Property and have the ability to undertake a varied workload of commercial property matters including:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Estate management
- Commercial lease renewals
- Dilapidations claims
- Service charge disputes
- Rent recovery
As the successful candidate you will have the following experience:
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor Legal Executive or equivalent with up to 2 years PQE (although this level is a guide only and consideration will be given to candidates of all levels of experience).
- Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff.
- Willing to utilise the firm's practice and case management system.
- Experience of marketing and new business development
This opportunity can offer you longevity in your career and progression in an on-going supportive environment.