Commercial Property Solicitor
Leading North Hertfordshire law firm is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE to join their busy commercial property team. You will possess experience in commercial property matters to expand existing commercial team. As the successful candidate you must have experience in the following:
- Undertake a varied workload of commercial property matters including acquisitions and disposals, developments, estate management, commercial lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), dilapidations claims, service charge disputes and rent recovery.
- A willingness to undertake contentious commercial property work in addition to the contentious workload.
- Supervision of fee-earning work undertaken by colleagues.
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor Legal Executive or equivalent who has property experience. It is likely that you will be at least 5 years PQE although this level is a guide only and consideration will be given to candidates of all levels of experience.
- Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff.
- Willing to utilise the firm's practice and case management system.
- Ability to assist with the marketing and development of the department including a willingness to produce written content for marketing materials.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly