An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or a Legal Executive who is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to work within this busy practice. The Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive will undertake a range of tasks in the following areas of work: Freehold and Leasehold matters (sales and purchases), Lease Extensions, Shared Ownership, Deeds of Variation, New build transactions and Re-mortgages.
You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 3 years' post qualification experience and a background in conveyancing and be used to managing your own caseload from inception to completion. You will also have the ability to generate your own business in order to add value to the practice.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- be competent in handing residential conveyancing matters, with minimal supervision
- be able to prioritise their own workload to ensure the delivery of excellent client services
- be proactive in their own development
- possess great communications skills
- have a proven record of meeting or exceeding agreed goals and targets.