Legal Marketing Manager
Full service law firm, headquartered in the North West, is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager.
Our client, is a full service law firm offering high quality expertise across company commercial, real estate, employment, litigation, family, conveyancing and private client services. The client base is diverse ranging from large corporates, SMEs, entrepreneurs and individual clients.
Working closely with the senior management team, this is a strategic appointment implementing policy and managing the firm’s PR, Business Development and Client Assessment. With gravitas, and excellent communication (both persuasive negotiation and listening) skills, you will be able to work effectively within the firm harnessing ideas, implementing intiatives and project managing.
Whilst all applications will be considered, we expect the person appointed will have not less than 4 years’ experience in legal marketing or within another area of professional services. We would also be delighted to hear from qualified lawyers, who wish to focus their future careers in marketing having undertaken a pro-active role in business development whilst practising.
Key responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
- Implementing the firm’s Business Development strategy and policies,
- Liaising with specialist legal teams to understand their objectives,
- Managing relationships and events with clients, intermediaries and all relevant contacts,
- Organising seminars, client and networking events,
- Branding and PR communications,
- Press releases, accreditations, legal service directories and awards,
- Identifying new service and fee earning initiatives,
- In-house training on business development.
This law firm is well established and enjoys an excellent reputation but not complacent. It has ambitious plans for future growth, strategy and its positioning within the legal services market. The LLP is committed to continual investment including its professional support team and there are excellent prospects for ambitious individuals wishing to play a pivotal and key role.