RTA Solicitor / Paralegal / Legal Executive
RTA solicitor sought by niche firm in Manchester. Paralegals and Legal Executives will also be considered.
Your new company
This firm located in Manchester is a successful niche legal practice based in just outside of the city centre. It offers a range of legal services to a wide client base. This is an extremely friendly and down-to-earth practice that combine good quality work with a fantastic working environment. It is immensely dedicated to achieving the best possible result that we can for its claimant clients in respect of the full range of personal injury matters.
Your new role
This role will see you handle handle a full caseload of RTA litigated and pre-litigated matters. Duties will include:
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings
- Delegation of tasks where available and appropriate to other members of the team
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
- Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements
- Updating reports
- Meeting agreed performance targets
- Ensuring files are kept within ISO 9001 guidelines
- Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity to ensure that they receive up to date and accurate information about progress when requested
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 1 years' prior experience in dealing with RTA claims - from either a claimant or defendant background. Paralegals and Legal Executives will also be considered.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Flexible working is available as required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.