Commercial Property Paralegal
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Paralegal to join our dedicated Commercial Property team on a six month contract. The team provides advice to companies and corporate occupiers, charities, entrepreneurs, registered providers and public sector bodies across a diverse range of industry and service sectors.
- Assist in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
- Liaise with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries yourself as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
- Attend Association meetings with Fee Earners.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Undertake file opening and closing processes as required in support of matter progression. Complete administrative tasks such as document scanning, and photocopying as required.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
- Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a commercial property team dealing with buying/selling of commercial property or have completed the commercial property element in their LPC. Other essential requirements include excellent written and verbal communication skills, enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude as well as being highly organised and a real team player.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant, an active social committee, free on-site car parking and childcare vouchers.
Apply for Commercial Property Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly