Legal Assistant - Conveyancing
They are one of the most impressive, nationally recognized firms in the South East, with a presence in London, overseas, and with a reputation in Conveyancing that puts them one step above the rest.
This firm, with nearly 100 years' experience, have built an incredible base of high end clients and amassed an impressive array of Awards, Accreditations, and a reputation rarely seen outside of the City. Their family ethos runs deep into the way their firm operates, from the way that they form and maintain client relationships, to the way that they hold their employees in high esteem, promoting a great work life balance and ensuring that every employee feels valued and enjoys every day at work.
The firm support their employees by developing their resilience, managing their wellbeing, and providing them with the fundamental skills needed to join their thriving workforce and deliver outstanding client service at every step of the way. This is a chance for you to join their Residential Conveyancing team, and to make your mark on an already reputable and South East leading firm.
This is a very progressive firm and there are prospects for progression.
- You will have previous Conveyancing experience
- You will have a friendly, calm and professional disposition
- Meticulous attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to use your initiative
- You will be confident with IT systems
- You will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.