Junior Family Solicitor
You will join a well-respected boutique that has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth cases. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with senior solicitors, assisting them in running their caseload and continuing to learn from experts in their field.
Junior Family Solicitor – Manchester
PQE / Experience: 1-3 PQE
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, and Merseyside
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000
- Legal 500 family boutique
- You will be part of a large family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element.
Ideal candidate criteria:
· Junior Family Solicitor
· Personable and confident/articulate communicator
· Confident undertaking business development/networking
· Comfortable running their own caseload of private family matters
· Experience of assisting with high value divorce/ancillary relief matters
The next step
To register your interest in this Junior Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.