Private Client Solicitor
An outstanding and rare opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to work within one of Staffordshire’s most long established legal firms.
Private Client Solicitor - Staffordshire
PQE / Experience: 3PQE+
Commutable from: Cannock, Lichfield, Stafford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Rugeley, Burton Upon Trent, Stoke On Trent
Salary: Circa £35,000-£45,000 dependant upon experience
They have an existing Private Client team based at another office so the work is readily available and the support will be there, however you will be expected to work under minimal supervision. Your caseload will consist of a fairly broad range of work, from basic wills to complex inheritance tax work. The area is being redeveloped with some particularly wealthy villages
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 3PQE;
- Experience gained within a broad range of Private Client work, with particular emphasis on Wills, inheritance tax planning and estate administration;
- Enthusiastic, confident and driven;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Own transport is essential.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly