Property Litigation Solicitor
Look to leverage your Property Litigation experience and become a Partner in an established firm, handling HNW work with a Mediterranean flavour. Headed up by an industry leading Litigator, and off the back of multiple large value cases, you would be supported by some of the strongest practitioners outside of the City. They have built on the back of a very high-profile Class Action case several years ago and have not been more successful than they are at present. If you are looking to become a Partner and hope to work alongside industry leading professionals, this could be an ideal role for you.
This law firm has been established over 30 years and has two offices, one based in Fulham and another based in Knightsbridge. They have a team of 30 members of staff and are well-known for the high level of service and good quality of work that they deal with. They have relationships with some of London's most high-end estate agents. You will find that you will have a hands-on role where you will receive training to deal you're your own caseload, giving you experience ahead of your years. They punch well above their weight regarding work and have a friendly, dynamic and progressive culture. There is a family feel running throughout the firm and now is an exciting time as they continue to grow.
The firm are seeking to recruit a new Property Litigation Solicitor (4+ years) into their Chelsea & Kensington office. This role will accelerate the individual very quickly towards Partnership due to an exceptional track record of promoting from within.
You will join a well-established department that deals with the highest quality of work, often HNW for an international and developer client base. Fee earners deal with manageable caseloads with a real focus on quality. You will join a friendly, professional and dynamic team. You will take an active role in business development and manage your own caseload of more complex matters.
The ideal solicitor will handle a caseload included but not limited to; Commercial landlord and tenant, Business Lease renewals, Possession proceedings, breach of covenants, and TOLATA claims
This role would be well suited to a candidate that may have hit a glass ceiling in terms of progression. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established firm that has real ambition to continue to grow.
- You will be a Property Litigation Solicitor with at least 4+ years' experience in some of the following areas:
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant: (break notices, dilapidations, rent reviews, forfeiture etc)
- Possession Proceedings: (claims against squatters, adverse possession, trespass, nuisance, easements and prescriptive rights)
- Breach of Covenants: (e.g. failure to obtain Landlord's consent on assignment, underletting, alterations etc. or Landlord's failure to comply with his/her obligations under the Lease),
- You will ideally have experience of leading a team, although this is not essential
- A good billings history is essential, experience of introducing new business is desired
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress
- You will be an organised individual who is keen to develop in your career
- You will have good communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Litigation Partner or Solicitor to embed themselves within a well-established firm based in the Chelsea & Kensington.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Property Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly