Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a highly regarded law firm based in Worksop who are seeking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their team.
Working within a busy, friendly team environment, your duties will include:
* Managing a caseload of sales, re-mortgage and transfer of equity matters from instruction to post completion
* Conducting full title investigation
* Where appropriate, reporting risks/solutions to lenders
* Liaising with clients, customers and 3rd parties
* Achieving individual, business and client targets
* Ensuring all completed files are billed correctly
Previous Conveyancing experience is essential including investigating title and reviewing Conveyancing search results, together with knowledge of sale conveyancing and re-mortgage processes. In addition, you will have experience working to targets and operating case management systems.
If this opportunity interests you and you would like further information in relation to this role, please contact Katie Hunt on 0114 2418030 or apply online today.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.