Legal Counsel Position
9 month FTC/Secondment
Highly Competitive Salary
Our client is looking for solicitors with experience in Supplier Agreements, IT Contracts, Risk Management and passion for Financial Services. You will be contributing towards a company that works hard to ensure prosperity from generation to generation. With almost 20 million customers globally you will be an important part of an important company. Your contributions will provide essential counsel helping the company in their aim of supporting the combined investments from customers totalling at over £120 Billion.
This Fixed Term contract position of 9 months promises to be an exciting challenge in an amazing and well established company. This opportunity to develop your career further and enhance your skill-set cannot be missed!
As Legal Counsel you will need to be ready to support any area covered by the Legal function. Specifically you will be focusing on:
* Management of supplier contracts, especially IT contracts
* Minimising exposure to litigation, risk and the associated costs therein
* Maintaining a great working relationship with the 3rd party risk management team
* Sourcing and management of cost effective external legal services where required
* Working relationships with all internal functions including: Risk, Compliance, Company Secretariat
* Effective reporting on legal issues and risk exposure, and where appropriate escalate actions.
* Advising on customer fairness
* Promote the operational efficiency of the Legal Function
* 2 years PQE minimum
* Commercial Contracts, specifically in IT
Highly Competitive salary
Please apply as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age