Commercial Property Secretary - London - Legal 500 Firm
We are recruiting for a Commercial Property Secretary to work with allocated Fee Earners and other members of the department. The role will be working within a leading and award winning Legal 500 firm based in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in legal secretarial experience and excellent timekeeping and prioritising skills. An up-beat, positive, friendly and approachable person is essential along with flexibility, reliability and a professional approach. This role will require someone who can communicate in a positive manner and is proactive and uses their initiative.
The responsibilities of the role will include;
- File Management
- Keeps accurate records of all files sent to off-site storage via Records
- Client Relationship and Business Development
- Organisational Support
- IT Skills/Systems
- Document Production
- Financial Risk Management
To be considered for this role you must be qualified to GCSE standard, grade C (or equivalent) at Mathematics and English.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Participation in the firm’s Pension Scheme.
- Participation in the firm’s Group Income Protection Scheme.
- 25-30 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell two days).
- Private health cover, the cost of which will be met by the firm after twelve months’ service.
- Wellman/woman screening after twelve months’ service.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cover by the firm's Life Assurance Policy to the value of four-times annual salary.
- An interest-free season ticket loan for travel.
For more details and to apply for this role, please send your CV and a brief outline of why you have applied for this role to email@example.com.
Apply for Commercial Property Secretary - London - Legal 500 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly