L&D Coordinator (NW London)
Lexcel accredited and highly reputable Legal 500 firm is looking to recruit an experienced L&D Coordinator in North West London
The successful candidate will join the busy HR department to facilitate L&D activities across the firm and in line with the firm’s business plan.
The main activities of this role include:
- To assist in ensuring that all identified training needs are met, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance in connection with standards relating to external quality marks (including Lexcel and IIP) and external requirements related to relevant professional bodies.
- Responsible for the operational delivery of an efficient training service within the firm including delivering training where required
- Liaising with relevant Heads of Department and new joiners to identify and monitor individual training needs/training plans and facilitate L&D activities
- Maintaining and assisting in the development of the firm-wide training plan.
- Booking, sourcing and arranging in-house and external training events
- Assisting with the coordination of induction for new starters
- Ensuring training records/plans are maintained on the system
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating L&D activities
- Liaising with training providers and managing L&D resources
- Producing reports and MI to support the delivery of the firm's existing Key Performance Indicators
- Project work in line with firm/departmental objectives.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience in supporting a busy L&D department within a fast pace business environment would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in delivering training
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written).
- Recognised training qualification would be desirable.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to work on own initiative (self-motivated) and under pressure.
- Team player, able to support other team members in the delivery of team objectives.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to be proactive.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly.
- IT Skills - Microsoft packages preferred (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) at intermediate to advance level.
The Company will consider applicants wishing to work part time, full time or with flexible working hours.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.