Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor.
Be Career Happy. Be your own boss without the risk. Be Cognitive.
We are all about changing the way solicitors work. If you are an experienced solicitor, becoming a Commercial Litigation Consultant Solicitor with Cognitive Law is easy and risk-free.
Entrust your career to us and we will offer you:
- the security of a monthly salary whilst you build up your business
- the ability to earn much more of what you bill
- the welcome relief of a commute free life with more work/life balance
- freedom from internal meetings and report writing
- the flexibility to set your own charge out rates and working hours
- the facility to work with who you want, when you want
- full back up and administrative support
We are looking for senior solicitors with contentious experience including: insolvency and business recovery, professional negligence, contract disputes, IP disputes, employment related litigation and general commercial litigation.
The experience and professional profile we are looking for includes:
- 6-10 years PQE
- commercially minded
- a demonstrable client following
- a proven track record in the commercial litigation legal market
- a commitment to offering the highest standard of client service
Career opportunities exist for you to further develop your practice within our business.
A little about us…
Cognitive Law is a contemporary law firm built on foundations that empower its team to think client first, every time. Since 2014 Cognitive Law’s solicitors have provided transparency in working practices and fees to clients offering dispute resolution, corporate, employment, insolvency and family law advice. Headquartered in Brighton, solicitors working as part of Cognitive Law do so on a virtual and flexible basis, with many of our team working from home. Each solicitor manages their own client base and practice specialism, supported by a team based in the head office.
We have ambitious development plans and are seeking leaders in the industry to join us in changing the way law is practised. If you have the ambition and skills to continue to build your chosen practice, we can give you the platform to do so, outside of a traditional law firm environment. As your career with Cognitive Law develops you will also have the option to further enhance your earnings as your billing increases. We are passionate about promoting a flexible working environment, and are looking for solicitors to share our vision of working in a new way to deliver the best in legal services, whilst remaining in control of their personal career development. It’s time to be properly valued and rewarded for your hard work.
It’s time to enjoy more freedom, more flexibility and more money.