Serious Injury Solicitor - EL/PL
Nelson Chambers are working with one of the UK’s most successful and respected law firms, looking to recruit an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. The role will be working for the partner who heads up the Injury Claims team on cases, but will have some cases of their own in addition.
The ideal candidate will -
- Have excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Committed to teamwork
- Thoroughapproach to documenting their work
- Ability to use their own initiative and undertake the requirements of the role with the minimum amount of supervision
- Strong Personal Injury experience including work on high value and complex cases
- Motivated individual with intelligence, ambition, lateral thinking and sound judgment skills.
- 2-5 years PQE is ideal, but happy to receive NQ or more senior solicitors
- Employer Liability background
The role will have a strong Business Development element.
In addition to your competitive basic salary the firm have an exciting benefits package including a contributory pension scheme and 25 days holidays.