We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic graduates/paralegals for a vibrant and energetic legal team within our Manchester office. No experience is necessary although evidence of working in claims before would be advantageous. Full training will be provided.
- To process Portal claims in an efficient and effective manner through to conclusion.
- Taking advantage of the beneficial and supportive working environment and focused case management tools available.
- Managing a caseload of RTA Portal claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and the firm.
- To select the most appropriate pre-defined case plan, at all key stages of the case.
- To understand and meet stated operational measures for the role, to include (but not exclusively):
- Cash collection
- Case durations
- Operational touch time
- To adopt a culture of clear, consistent and full data provision within the working environment.
- To help identify continuous improvement to the operational function with regards to process, commercial and tactical practice
- Support the continuous improvement and ongoing development of an automated, lean and efficient case workflow, under the overarching aim of reducing operational costs and shortening case duration times
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information.
- Maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
- Maintain good professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- Adhere to and to promote compliance to the professional Code of Conduct; to the firm’s policies, practices and procedures as set down in the firm’s Office Manual; to legislation applicable to the profession and to any relevant quality standards.
- Through training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice.
To assist in the smooth transition of cases (‘right file, right fee-earner’) in particular by identifying any cases which might be subject to a non-fixed costs regime that could be dealt with in a more profitable area.