Privacy Executive – Keepabl Ltd
Keepabl, a London-based Privacy-as-a-Service start-up, is seeking a Privacy Executive to join the team and help our customers with privacy compliance.
Keepabl's cloud-based solution takes the generalist customer through their ‘get-compliant’ project and empowers their ‘stay-compliant’ governance. Our Beta Program launched in May 2018. There’s nothing ‘beta’ about the capabilities or expertise. But it’s right to take time to hear how our customers want to see the product move forward.
The Privacy Executive will:
- be an early joiner in Keepabl’s journey, as we build a business solving major pains for our customers across data protection and information security (and a top-secret plan beyond),
- look after our existing clients on a consulting basis and help transition them onto the PRaaS model,
- help new customers onboard into, and make a success of, our Beta Program on a consultative pre-Sales and Customer Success basis,
- liaise between customers and Product as we iterate through the beta, power through our product roadmap and ensure we deliver the best value to customers in our own inimitable style.
- qualified as a solicitor and/or have CIPP/E certifications,
- solid experience in helping customers with data protection compliance projects and all the usual GDPR/PECR components, including data audits, gap analysis, remediation plans, DPIAs, LIAs, breach response and implementing marketing rules,
- a real interest in helping customers achieve their aims and solve their issues with great use of technology,
- a clear, positive manner of communication, comfortable talking to anyone, and - most of all
- enthusiasm to work, flex, and grow in the start-up world.