Private Client Solicitor
Nelson Chambers are working with a long established East Anglian practice, who are looking for a Private Client Lawyer to join the team.
The ideal candidate would have 3-4 years PQE experience who will be working independently to develop a current caseload.
- A current knowledge of Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Estate Administration and Will preparation is required
- Be prepared to travel between offices from time to time
- Motivated individual with intelligence, ambition, lateral thinking and sound judgment skills
- Ability to use their own initiative and undertake the requirements of the role with the minimum amount of supervision
- Thorough approach to documenting their work
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered for the right candidate.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly