Legal secretary - conveyancing
Can I just pass on a message? this legal firm are looking to hire a conveyancing legal secretary. Do you want to work for one of the most respected and established firms in the area who give you the ladder to your career progression?
This firm has been established for over 200 years being able to trace their roots back to the 18th Century. With three offices spanning the region and following recent mergers are now one of the largest firms in Croydon with an excellent reputation in the local market. They are a modern and progressive firm that understands their most important asset is their staff demonstrated by a number of their Partners being home grown. They have a real belief in client care which resonates throughout the firm resulting in a number of repeat clientele and referrals.
This firm are looking for a conveyancing legal secretary in there Croydon office.
You will actively work with and support a Property solicitor to progress cases to ensure targets are met. Deal with pre-contract inquiries on sale transactions whilst communicate, build relationships with clients and third parties in a professional manner. Provide excellent customer service along with dealing with administrative tasks.
This is a very progressive firm and there are prospects for progression.
- You will have previous Conveyancing experience
- You will have a friendly, calm and professional disposition
- Meticulous attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to use your initiative
- You will be confident with IT systems
- You will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Salary up to 30k depending on experience
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Legal secretary - conveyancing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly