Locum Information Law Solicitor
Venn Group are excited to be recruiting for an excellent opportunity for an Information Law Solicitor to join an established legal team within a West Midlands Local Authority.
Our client is offering this position for an initial 3 month contract with the possibility for extension dependant on workload and the needs of the organisation.
Applications are welcomed from Qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives. The ideal candidate will have a background within Local Authority Law, although candidates from Private Practice will also be considered.
The role will require knowledge and practical experience dealing with:
- Reviewing data sharing agreements and incorporating GDPR compliant contract clauses
- Reviewing data protection policy documentation/guidance/processes
- Updating documents to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Reviewing employee contracts and amending terms/clauses to ensure compliance with GDPR
- Working with external auditors and internal departments in providing GAP analysis
- Ensuring appropriate recommendations are implemented
This position offers an attractive rate of between £35 - 45 per hour dependant on experience.
To apply for this position, please contact Lauren Watts or Emma Walker at Venn Group on 0121 616 0660, or email email@example.com.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to achieve the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.