RTA / PI Paralegal
The Specter Partnership Solicitors are a niche Firm committed to achieving and providing a first rate legal service. We specialise in Personal Injury, Insurance Litigation, as well as Professional and Clinical Negligence Claims.
We are based in Farringdon in the heart of the City of London within 250 metres of Farringdon station
We are seeking a Fee Earner to join our experienced team, handling a case load of predominantly RTA caseload, cradle to grave up to Stage 3 of the MOJ Portal, with the support of a team of solicitors. Exposure to litigated cases is highly desirable. Experience in dealing with cases where fraud or low velocity has been alleged would also be advantageous.
- A minimum of 3 years ‘ experience dealing with Fast Track and assisting on Multi Track matters
- Ability to effectively manage own caseload with a track record of settling files
- Ability to work with and achieve income targets on a consistent basis
- Knowledge of the litigation process and understanding of the Portal
- Excellent negotiating skills required
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and plan and prioritise own workload
- Good people skills for teamwork and building relationships with co-workers and clients
There is an opportunity for further advancement and we support continual learning initiatives.
We reward achievement.
Hours are 9 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch Flexibility to amend hours to provide absence cover/deal with urgent tasks
Email - HR@specterpartnership.co.uk
Tel- 01925 403 435
Apply for RTA / PI Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly