Court of Protection Solicitor
You will join the Court of Protection team of a Legal 500 recognised private client department that has a presence stretching across the North West. Working alongside the head of department, increasingly a leading light in the Court of Protection world, as a Court of Protection Solicitor, you will take responsibility for a full caseload of matters relating both to elderly/vulnerable clients, and those who’ve suffered serious injuries. You will be welcomed into a warm, close-knit team.
Court of Protection Solicitor – South Manchester
- They have a real commitment to personal/private client legal services and, with offices spread across the North West, they are one of the most well-respected firms in the region for such work. With longstanding roots in the North West and in Manchester particularly, they have long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work.
- Commutable from: Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport, Warrington, Knutsford, Wilmslow
The ideal candidate
- Court of Protection Solicitor
- 2 - 6 years’ PQE
- Experience specifically in dealing with Court of Protection related matters
- Empathetic and down-to-earth personality
The next step
To register your interest in this Court of Protection Solicitor job, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
Apply for Court of Protection Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly