Insolvency and Commercial Solicitor - 4-6 years PQE - Legal 500
We are recruiting for an experienced Insolvency and Commercial Solicitor to work within a top Legal 500 firm based in North London. You will be working for an award winning law firm who are rapidly expanding.
The successful candidate will need to have the following;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in dealing with commercial and insolvency disputes.
- Adopts a client-centred focus at all times taking responsibility for the level of client service they provide and takes proactive steps to maximise and improve client relationships.
- Well organised and able to demonstrate good time and file management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving ability and tenacity when it comes to meeting client objectives.
- Is able to work as an extension of the client’s business by giving commercial, practical advice with the client’s business needs and objectives in mind.
- A can-do and positive attitude.
- A commitment to read around various areas of law and litigation practice in their own time to build knowledge on a rolling continuous improvement basis.
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work additional hours to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to meet individual budgets.
- Can manage a number of tasks under pressure and maintain a calm manner at all times.
- Socially confident.
- Professional appearance.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes e.g. PMS, MS Office suite, CRM.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
The role will include;
- Handling an active caseload of your own files with responsibility for the day to day conduct of your files, under Partner supervision.
- Provide a courteous and efficient service putting clients at the centre of everything that is done. Recognise the importance of cross-selling and identify opportunities to refer work to other teams.
- Working with other members of the team on bigger, more complex cases and taking ownership for a particular stream of work on bigger cases.
- Supporting the Partners with business development initiatives.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies for specific area of expertise and work.
- Attend networking and firm events to build relationships with potential clients and intermediaries.
- Regularly update knowledge and expertise and share this with others in the team/firm.
To apply; please send us your CV and a brief outline of why you have applied for the role and how you meet the criteria above.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year