Private Client Lawyer
Be one of the first ten applicants
Nelson Chambers are working with a long established East Anglian practice, who are looking for a Private Client Lawyer to join the team.
The ideal candidate would have 3-4 years PQE experience who will be working independently to develop a current caseload.
- A current knowledge of Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Estate Administration and Will preparation is required
- Be prepared to travel between offices from time to time
- Motivated individual with intelligence, ambition, lateral thinking and sound judgment skills
- Ability to use their own initiative and undertake the requirements of the role with the minimum amount of supervision
- Thorough approach to documenting their work
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered for the right candidate.