PA / Legal Secretary
The successful candidate must have excellent PA skills, a good attitude to work and an enthusiasm to do a good job. Legal experience especially in Property would be advantageous.
- Preparing and completing as much as possible (including the conflict check) of the Matter Opening Form and then making sure the form is completed by the relevant fee earner.
- Preparing client engagement correspondence and ensure it is sent out to the client and them making sure we receive, and if necessary chasing of, the client’s signed copy.
- Checking and chasing for ID which is all part of the Matter Opening Form process.
- Scanning incoming and outgoing correspondence onto the system.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for despatch
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Providing support to other PAs and other fee earners in the London office as required.
- To attend to clients on behalf of the fee earner both in person and on the telephone and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’ standards of client care.
- To ensure confidentiality of all the firm’s clients’ documentation and information.
- To administer electronic filing and the opening and closing and storage and retrieval of client files.
Hours of work are 9 am to 5 pm with one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday and salary expectations are around £25,000 gross per annum.
This role carries a path to a Training Contract based on performance.
For more information, please apply directly or contact Bradley Steward at Nelson Chambers