Temporary Conveyancing Paralegal
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Paralegal to join our dedicated Conveyancing team on a temporary basis for 8 weeks. Our conveyancing team advises people on the process of buying and selling property, guiding people through the different stages of house buying and selling. The team are happy to train the successful candidate on aspects of the role including completions and stamp duty.
- Assist in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
- Liaise with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries yourself as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
- Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
- Undertake file opening and closing processes as required in support of matter progression. Complete administrative tasks such as document scanning, and photocopying as required.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
- Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Paralegal. Other essential requirements include excellent written and verbal communication skills, enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude as well as being highly organised and a real team player.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com