Legal Secretary- Conveyancing
Nelson Chambers are delighted to be representing one of the top regional firms based in South London. They are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to be based in Croydon, who will have previous experience dealing in Conveyancing.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Typing up dictation as well as editing, proofing and formatting documents
- Managing all new client documentation and the administration of opening and closing files
- Carrying out searches, registrations and completions
- Maintaining an effective and ordered filing system for allocated cases
- Managing archiving and storage collection
- Preparing of client invoicing and managing banking slips
- Assisting clients with updates when fee earner is not available
- Processing incoming and outgoing faxes, mail etc.
- Ensure compliance with professional standards and the firm’s policies in general
To be considered for the role you:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar secretarial role with an understanding of Conveyancing Department
- Are proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone skills
- Having good interpersonal and communication skills
If you have extensive experience providing support to residential solicitors, as well as an organised approach to work and excellent time management skills then you may be the right candidate for this role.
In return, you will expect a salary between £25,000- £30,000 with benefits additionally.
Apply for Legal Secretary- Conveyancing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly