Nelson Chambers is recruiting for a company based in the heart of Southend. Due to expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Property Paralegal to join their team.
Focusing on residential property, you will be support the Head of Legal with a range of duties including:
- File opening and collation of details
- Using precedent documents to start off transactions for long standing clients
- Dealing with on line search transactions and enquiries
- Preparing reports to clients for freehold and leasehold properties
- Preparing files for exchange and dealing with completions and all post completion work
- Dealing with other solicitors, clients and estate agents
- Recording time appropriately.
- Dealing with emails, correspondence and phone calls in fee earner absence
- Meeting clients as and when necessary
My client is looking for an experienced Legal Assistant or Paralegal and a Law Degree is not required for this vacancy.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers.