Legal Counsel Competition Law
In-house legal Counsel - Competition Law , Dusseldorf, Germany, 5+ PQE. Call us now on 020 3011 5173.
JOB TITLE: In-house legal Counsel - Competition Law
PQE REQUIRED: 5+
LOCATION: Dusseldorf, Germany
SALARY: €68,000 - €88,000 + up to 25% bonus
Our client is looking to recruit a Competition Law Counsel who's role will include:
- Legal support of all antitrust issues within the group, in particular antitrust law support for the operative business
- Antitrust and UWG legal advice on the distribution business
- Out-of-court and judicial prosecution of antitrust claims
- Management of anti-trust compliance measures and ongoing adjustment and improvement of the antitrust part of the compliance management system
- Representation before the national and international antitrust authorities
- Representation in national and international merger control proceedings
- Antitrust supervision of arbitration and legal proceedings
- Close cooperation with the colleagues of the worldwide operative business, creative participation in projects
- Control of external lawyers
- Qualified lawyer
- 5 + years of relevant work experience gained in-house or in a law firm
- Experience in the energy sector
- Good academics
- Commercial and corporate understanding as well as the ability to analyse complex issues and present them clearly
- Strong teamwork and cooperation skills
- Ability to control processes in complex organisations
- Willingness to keep up to date with new legal issues.
- Good German and English language skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 3011 5173 or email Pasquale.firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of in-house legal vacancies throughout the Germany. If you are a solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any solicitor's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).