Recoveries Paralegal - Collections
3 days left
- Contract type
Salary up to £17,000
My client is a multinational law firm with over 30 offices across the work, my client has been ranked as one of the most innovative legal businesses across Europe. They are now looking to grow their team further with the recruitment of a commercial recoveries paralegal in their Leeds office.
Acting on behalf of a variety of major commercial organisations, the Collections team are responsible for managing high volume caseloads in a pre-litigated environment. This role offers excellent scope for progression and is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Collections Paralegal to develop their career with a fast growing and innovative Firm
- Action all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols ensuring the monitoring and completion of MI as required;
- Managing a complex caseload through the Liberate system, ensuring that all files are kept up to date.
- Raising case or client issues with Senior Paralegals as appropriate
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing communication to clients and debtors, via telephone, email and post.
- Scanning relevant documents for online storage and attaching to Liberate.
- Opening files electronically, including regular high-volume uploads from bulk clients.
As a recoveries paralegal, you will have substantial telephone collections experience and will have a high proficiency in both written and spoken English, including a confident telephone manner. You will have excellent administration and organisation skills as well communication skill. Ideally you will have previous experience in a telephone-based role.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Apply for Recoveries Paralegal - Collections
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly